RETURNS AND REFUNDS
1. Only Products purchased on the http://www.oulis-ointment.com website can be returned to Ouli’s Ointment for a refund or an exchange. Products purchased in a department store, specialty retailer or elsewhere must be returned to their original place of purchase.
2. Should you make an error when ordering online, Ouli’s Ointment will gladly exchange your Product for the Product you intended to purchase. The returned item must be unopened and in its original saleable condition. You are responsible for the shipping and additional postage charges.
3. In the event that you react to a product, you have the option of refunding it.
4. All European Products must be returned to: Ouli’s Ointment Returns, JEM Marketing & Fulfilment Services Ltd, JEM House, Cranleigh, Surrey, GU6 8ND. You are responsible for the shipping costs incurred when sending the Products back to Ouli’s Ointment.
5. Should a Product be damaged while it is being shipped to you, Ouli’s Ointment will provide you with an exchange. Return postage will be refunded in case of damaged, defective or incorrectly sent Products and a refund will be issued through the method used for payment.
6. In all cases, original proof of purchase must be provided and Products must be returned within 14 days of receipt for Ouli’s Ointment to process any refund or exchange. Please email firstname.lastname@example.org in advance of your intention to return or exchange a Product, so that Ouli’s Ointment staff can assist you with a smooth transaction.
7. Please retain your postal receipt until you are certain your parcel has been safely received by Ouli’s Ointment. We may need to see this if we fail to receive your package.
8. We will do our best to process returns within 10 working days of receipt and a refund will be issued through the method used for payment.